stolen from the delightful nanbob...
1. What did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before?
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
like hell i did... i din't make any.. i'm crap and have no self belief.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?
a nice girl who doesn't run off with complete bastards...
7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
21st October 2003 ... my 21st b'day disaster gig.. the first promotion i'd done... it was a success... plus my birthday part.. albeit a few days late... Jarcrew did rock..
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
erm... achievments... erm..? going back in to education... yes.
9. What was your biggest failure?
making a relationship work
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
broken finger... lots of illness... depression... yes.. fun
11. What was the best thing you bought?
beer... or one of my kill yourself t-shirts
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
no one's... we're all cunts
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Jim's... no comment
14. Where did most of your money go?
beer... food... cd's... gigs...
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
not a lot... other than my mac
16. What song will always remind you of 2003?
black dollar bills by hope of the states
17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
ii. thinner or fatter?
iii. richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
staying sober an unattached
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
seeing evil people
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
it's gone... but, well... sleeping, mainly..
22. Did you fall in love in 2003?
i thought so, but apparently not
23. How many one night stands?
2... sorry you, and you... well, not you, you're evil and you have hands, feet and thighs like a man. and you raped me... sort of... i was pissed as a fart.
24. What was your favourite TV program?
either emmerdale or neighbours
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
laura... i didn't know her... sweaty rapist!
26. What was the best book you read?
erm... teach yourself film making
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
erm... hope of the states... or... erm... bedford falls... or... erm... i dunno? OH!!!! MY BLOODY VALENTINE rock!!!!!!
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
love... and a 23 inch pianist
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
no idea, but i watched donnie darko and battle royale a lot
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
went out and got hammered with my then girlfriend and my good friends... had lots of fun sex... erm... saw kill bill...
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
getting a nice lass
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
erm... jeans... and... erm.. tshirts... and my step dad's old stripey work shirts... and... erm... suits and jumpers... and trainers... yes. and a parker...
34. What kept you sane?
the sounding board that is my journal and also eleanor reast...
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
no idea... i had a lot of visualisation fun with holly valance though...
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
politics? what the fuck is politics?
37. Who did you miss?
my nan, still yes... and <lj user="dominorose")... yes. 38. Who was the best new person you met? Eleanor Reast, by a country mile. 39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003. I learnt all women are evil and will break your heart at the drop of a hat. 40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. "don't go fucking in the barn (cause the barn's on fire)" chasers.. Mclusky... honestly.. it'll frazzle your arse hair.